We are equipped with the following equipment for high-resolution cryo-EM and cryo-ET:
- FEI Titan Krios electron microscope.
- FEI Talos Arctica electron microscope.
- FEI Talos side-entry electron microscope.
- FEI F20 electron microscope.
- FEI T12 Spirit electron microscope.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Aquilos cryo-FIB/SEM.
- Leica DM6 cryo-fluorescence microscope.
We are integrated with the Waitt Biophotonics Facility at the Salk Institute.
The Salk Institute has excellent institutional core facilities. These include: the Waitt Center for Advanced Biophotonics, the Viral Vector Core, the Center for Cytometry and Molecular Imaging, the Functional Genomics Core, the Peptide Synthesis Core, the Proteomics Core, the Stem Cell Core, the Transgenic Core, the Next-Generation Sequencing Core, and others.